Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Project Selection?

[1] I would most prefer to be on the project team for the Industries for the Blind.  I could most contribute to this project because I would love to work in such a positive environment for a great cause.  From the moment I stepped in, there were so many ideas running through my head which gave me a positive vibe towards this project.
[2] I see my skills carrying forward in this project in many ways.  I'm good at building upon existing ideas and since this structure is already there, it would be a blast figuring out which walls can go and where new ones can come up.  I'd also love to talk with the employees there and figure out what would help them the best and what they'd like to become of the space.  I have a heart for disadvantaged people so I feel like working on this project would put me right in my comfort zone in one aspect while completely taking me out of it in another.

No comments:

Post a Comment